Monday, June 30, 2008

Strike, Strike, Strike

It's been hard this week. All the buses and rapiditos have been on strike because the gas is so high and they want more money. So I have been walking a lot.

This is the Familia Cascro. They have been inactive for years and we found them contacting like 4 weeks ago. They are active now and we baptized there 14 year old daughter Jessica.


This is some lizard I caught. i don't know what kind it is.


P.S. Due to circumstances beyond my control I won't be able to see any of the comments from the blog. So if you want to tell me anything quit being lazy and write me a letter. The address is in the right column of the blog. If you are feeling sorry for yourself about all of the trouble of mailing a letter, remember that I don't have air conditioning, and I take a shower by dumping a bucket of cold water on myself.

No comments: