Monday, October 20, 2008

¡Yo Mate El Gallo!

Some members wanted to have chicken soup with us. They jokingly said, “Yeah Elder Russ can kill the chicken.” I was like, “I will Kill the Chicken.” They laughed and I said, “Where is it at. I will kill it right now.” So we all went out back. I caught the chicken, killed it, cleaned it, and we had chicken soup.

PICT0004

PICT0012

PICT0023

PICT0027

PICT0036

This is how they come to stake conference in Honduras.

1 (7)

1 (2)

1 (4)

1 (5)

1 (8)

1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLAKE! i am glad you are alive. did you get my letters? i sent you several. i wrote another one on the back of a receipt at work while i was bored.


p.s. nice job with the chicken

~MorGaN~ said...

Good grief B-Russ! You are amazing... and i miss you. I'm so glad to see your doing so well. You look like your sweating in all your pictures haha.. I forget that you have this blog thing. I need to write on it a lot more. Well I love you, work hard, be safe!

Skyler said...

Blake I miss you friend and can not wait for you to be back! Hope that dog bite leaves a scar!