Monday, April 6, 2009

Semana Santa

 

President Cruz and his wife

IMG_1864

Okay the kid that I have my arm around is one of my converts. He wrote me just a little bit back and said he will never forget the day I came to his house and that he is going to leave on his mission this December. He said that he is not going to let anybody or anything get in his way from leaving.

KL (10)

We used to do a lot of service with machetes.

PICT0031

This is the family Murillo. They are all converts of mine except the girl right behind me. They wrote me a letter like 2 weeks ago saying how much they missed me and that they are still going to church.

Imagen 007

Pulapanzak, this is a huge waterfall that we got to walk under and go into the cave behind it.

Imagen 022

Making brownies with a member and my tie fell into the mix. This guy would get up in sacrament sometimes and call me his son.

IMG_1759

Pulapanzak

IMG_1811

No comments: